Friday, November 23, 2012

10,10,10

I had so much fun this week making some pretty cool Christmas gifts.  Starting on Monday,  I will be showing tutorials on each of the great gifts so you can save a little cash this holiday season and still give awesome gifts.   Here is an overview of all 10 crafts.  I hope you like them.  They are fresh and fun.

Here's the breakdown.

  1. Mini Frames turned into pin cushions- perfect for the crafter in your life.
  2. Coasters- I have seen these a lot and they are so fun!  Warning, once you start making a set, you won't be able to stop.
  3. Hot Pads- There is nothing worse than putting a hot dish on the table only to find a white ring of condensation when you clear the table.  I love these for scattering on the table at dinner.  Classy!
  4. Personal Notebooks-  I love notebooks.  I collect them and have them everywhere.  These are so fast and easy and fit nicely in a purse.  
  5. Chunky Frames- I have been wanting to make one of these forever!  Love it!
  6. Clothes pins for holding chip bags closed-  This is insanely easy and cheap but I love seeing these rather than the clunky old plastic bag closer.  Customize them to your colors.
  7. Ruffled Bar Mop Hand Towels- I love bar mop towels!  They are on my favorites list.  I love to dress them up with a little ruffle and color!  Looks great hanging in a bathroom or on the oven door.
  8. Snowman Wreath- burlap and vintage snowmen...enough said.
  9. Embellished Monogram- You gotta see this one up close!  The picture doesn't capture the amazing raised floral detail.  Monograms are hot!! This is an easy way to stick with the latest trends.
  10. Let It Go Canvas- I have been dying to create some art!  This was perhaps my favorite craft!  I love the collage look!
On Monday, I will begin posting tutorials on each of these projects with up close and personal pictures!   None of these crafts even came close to $10 which I love!  I will show you some new techniques with plaster, paint and Modge Podge plus a whole lot more so I hope you will join me for a little crafting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment