Friday, November 30, 2012

Chunky Frame- Christmas Gift 5

I love chunky frames.  I love a wide frame with a little opening.  Even though it's small, to me, it really emphasizes the picture more.  Here are some steps for you to create your own.

I started with a large, ready made wood frame I purchased from the craft store for $6.00  I also purchased a mini frame for a couple of dollars.  


 I painted both frames black.  After I had this altogether, I was thinking how cool a chalkboard paint would have been!  Chalkboard anything is really popular these days.
 Once everything was dry, I simply glued the smaller frame over the opening of the larger frame using wood glue.  You could also use a glue gun.
That's all there is to it!  Easy and best of all quick!  The possibilities of dressing this up are endless.  You could Modge Podge cool paper or fabric on the frame as an alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment