Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Decorating

I hate to admit this, but I'm really looking forward to Fall!  It's been a great Indian Summer so far but now it's time to clean up the dead flowers and make room for some exciting decor not just in your home, but on the front porch and door.

It's a great time to switch out your accent colors, trade the cool blues for some deeper, warmer tones of blue.  Tangerine continues to be a huge color trend and kind of tempting to experiment with.   Here are some of my favorite entries I have found and so easy to do.

I love the wreath!  Just simple.  Notice the repetition and symmetry.  It makes for a clean look, classic!

This entry just makes you want to curl up in that chair with a good book.  I love entries that invite in.   The ladder makes a unique statement and balances the oversized basket of sunflowers on the door!  Love, love love, the sunflowers.

Keeping it simple and clean. Sometimes the understated speak the loudest

I'm not a fan of Halloween or Halloween decor but I have to admit, these little mice are cute.

Monograms!!! I love monograms!

These unique wreaths are so cool.  I am going to add that to my list of weekend projects! 


This is my all time favorite entry!  I can't say exactly what I love about it but it is beautiful.

(pictures from Shelterness.com)
Are you excited for Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment