Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday!

This week has flown by and it's time to feature my favorite Interior Design/Decorating blogs that I found this week.

I was really impressed to see what Juliette is doing over at Crafty Girl.  She is a graduate in finance that decided to chase her dream of becoming an interior designer.  She is still in school but has a lot of great ideas on interiors and comes from the perspective of a student which is cool because the things a student learns is very practical and they do some interesting projects.  Juliette seems to have a great eye, especially for color.  I'm sure you will enjoy her fun blog.

Check out Laurie at Tip Junkie.  I love her blog because she offers so much advice on organization, party planning, DIY and a host of other things.  I have gleaned a few ideas myself from her.  Give yourself lots of time to feast on her offering of delightful things.

That's it!  Have a great weekend...see ya Monday.  Next week, we continue our study in color...don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment