Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday Features

For today's features, I have found an eclectic group of websites to check out.  For starters, are you a do-it-yourselfer? How About Orange is a great site with tons of craft and diy tutorials.  Some of their home craft offerings are very unique and easy to do.  If you are looking for something fun to create this weekend, check it out. 

As I mentioned in previous posts, this is the day of re-purposing and redesigning things in order to better adjust to our changing needs.  I was excited to stumble upon the Ikea Hackers.  They take the basic and simple furniture and accessory pieces sold at Ikea and repurpose them into something else.  It's amazing to see the creativity that this site generates.  It will make you say, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Finally, homeinteriorszone.com is a sensible website where you can find some informative articles, tips and the newest trends in the interior design world.  They have a big section on 'How to' plus all the hottest looks trending in interiors.

Have a great weekend,  Catch up with me Monday when I will share another easy home craft idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment