Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm back

Well, it's been awhile.  I took a little break from the design blog...in case you didn't notice.  I have been thinking about it all summer.  I have decided that the format I had planned on wasn't working for me.  In fact, it was causing me a bit of stress.  I don't want to just abandon the plan so I am going to revamp.

I will be posting a couple times a week and still highlight some of my favorite websites, home improvement projects and little tips and hints you can do around your own home.  I have done some fun projects around my house lately and will start posting some of those projects for you to see and try yourself. 

I am going to pick up with the series on color psychology I started before my hiatus because I think it is so interesting and I hope you too find it fascinating.  So, stay tuned and don't forget to leave me feedback...that's what makes a blog interesting, the interfacing and connecting you can do with people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment