Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

I love how Spring has become synonymous with cleaning!  De-cluttering is my all time favorite thing to do and I've been doing a lot of it lately. I started with a couple of kitchen cabinets.


It's always frightening to see the random things that find themselves a home over time.  It felt so good to throw all of this away!  All of it!

The kitchen is an easy place to start because you don't have to have an immense amount of time to de-junk.  You can easily do one cabinet in just a few minutes, even seconds if it's something you stay on top of.  A couple a day and before long, the kitchen is done!

I have been working hard on the garage, the basement and the living room!  It's coming slowly but surely.

What is your favorite thing to clean?

1 comment:

  1. my favorite thing to clean?? nothing! I hate cleaning. but I do it anyway. actually... *sometimes* cleaning the kitchen is kinda therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete