Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dollar Store Craft

It's simple, but I love it.  I found this soap dispenser at the dollar store.  I love the lines and the shape of it. 


I was getting tired of the old deal of the week soap bottles.  When you're single and old like me, people love buying you soap!  Soap for Christmas, soap for your birthday, soap for Mother's day.  I have lots of soap and some of it comes in fun packaging and some of it was definitely retrieved off a discount rack somewhere.  I like a clean look, even in the soaps and lotions I use.  

So, taking this plain white dispenser, I simply hand wrote on the side, with a fine tipped Sharpie marker the simple words, 'Wash Up'. 

At first I practiced on some paper but after 20 min of trying to get it just right...I said, enough of that and just did it.  I love how it turned out!  So simple but makes just the right amount of statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment